Recipe Servings: 4
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Medium
A chocolate lover’s delight, chocolate fudge cookies are wonderfully soft and fudgy from inside with an intense chocolate flavor. The chocolate flavor comes from adding a whooping amount of melted dark chocolate to the batter.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 1000 Gram Dark Chocolate Coverture
- 500 Gram Butter
- 200 Gram Sugar
- 10 Nos Eggs
- 1250 Gram Flour
- 25 Gram Baking Powder
- 5 Gram Salt
- 50 Gram Cocoa Powder
- Vanilla Essence
How to Make Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 1.Cream the butter and sugar in the machine.
- 2.Add the melted chocolate and then mix together.
- 3.Add eggs and vanilla essence.
- 4.Fold the mixture with flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- 5.Mix together with the chocolate chips. .
- 6.Roll into cylinders of 4.5 cm diameter and freeze it.
- 7.Cut the cylinder into 1 cm thick pieces and bake at 180°c for 10 min.
- 8.Serve and store in an air-tight container.